About the Romeo

My photo
This boy in this picture to the left~ Has just gone through O Level's thinking that whatever the outcome will be... will still be on track to achieving his dream...of becoming a Billionaire. If he falls short, he'd still be a Millionaire. Once he's achieved that, he'd buy some of the beautiful cars shown in this blog, he'd build a garage as big...if not bigger than his house...and maybe even build his own car brand(s). I already have two in my mind. Until then...Stop looking at me that way coz you're looking at a Future Billionaire!

About this Blog

Fizu Romeo aims to bring to you interesting stuff about everything which can bring you from point A to Point B and back either on land, sea or air...and maybe Teleportation, if there is such a thing. Mostly though it will be about cars without all the technical stuff thrown in your face! Apart from that, the local Bruneian Agenda in Transportation will also be a focal point. And everything will be laid out in my signature sarcastic point of view~ Enjoy...

Saturday 20 December 2008

Fizuromeo got TAGGED!

Here are the rules:
1.Each blogger must post this rules.
2.Each blogger must begin with ten facts about them.

3.Other blogger who are also tagged must also state the rules and ten facts about themselves.

4.You must choose ten people to give this award to and list their names at the end
5.It is essential that tag is left at their tag boards,letting them know about the award they've received.

I got tagged by these two...
Sushi Girl yg hutang aku sushi as well as friendly enemy and Kapak si tukang Latuk or so I've heard.
The ten facts then:
1) I'm a boy (duhh~)
2) I love cars (duhh~)
3) money? (say no more...)
4) I Love Red (Duhh?.... the font)
5) My favourite sport to watch is F1
6) My favourite team is Ferrari
7) Favourite movie? National Treasure's, Transporter, Transformer
8) My phone's Red?
9) My Rooms partially Red... and curtains too...
10) No I'm not red

ABOUT MYSELF
1. What is your name?
- Hafizuddin Hj Hassan

2. How old are you?
- 17.

3. When is your birthday?
- 3rd April 1991.

4. How tall are you?
- Last I checked was 163cm, that was early last year I think. Who cares about my height.

5. what is your weight?
- 100 pounds exactly! 45.5Kg and ofcourse underweight, will forever be…yippee!

SCHOOL LIFE
1. Which did you go to?
- The Famous Maktab Sains…but next year I’ll be taking all business subjects, in SCIENCE college

2. What class are you in?
- 5Bising! Nxt year T1O
uch?

3. You usually sit at the back or in front?
- Every year I pick a seat in the second row for whatever the reason.

4. Who do you usually hang out with at school?
- The class gang of course

5. What is/are your fav subjects?
- Economics and Design & Technology

RELATIONSHIP
1. Are you single/taken/married?
- single but yet unavailable.

2. By who? if you're taken/married?
- I’m single although you must be wondering why I’m unavailable. Wahahahaha!

3. What is your longest relationship?
- Havent you guys/gals realized relationships are taking its toll on your wallets/bank accounts?

4. Ever given/received a rose from someone you loved?
- Ever seen the price of that thing?

5. When was the last time you said I Love you to someone?
- I Love You Mom. I Love you Dad.

DEEPER
1.Have you ever kissed someone that belongs to other people?
- My aunts. What? They do belong to other people. Haven’t you guys been kissed by your aunts on yer cheeks?

2. Will you kiss the person you last kissed?
- And who might that be?

3. Ever thought of wanting to make love with your love ones?
- Im an adolescent, but again who?

4. hugs or kisses?
- Both?

5. have you ever cry just because you love him/her so much?
- None of your business.

PAST
1. Do you regret being with any of your ex bf/gf?
- Only because it was a bet and I honestly thought the both of us had no feelings for each other when in fact the other did. Sorry.

2. What's one thing you regret of doing in the past?
- Getting tagged?

3. Have you cry recently? why?
- Have you? Why?

4. Have you ever regret of rejecting people's proposal?
- No, a one sided deal whether business proposal or love is not productive.

5. Who's the last person that you kissed and hugged?
- I cant say I remember. My aunts perhaps in the last family meet.

FRIENDS
1.Who are/is your close friend(s)?
- Faruq. The Ultimate best friend.

2. Will you do anything for them?
- I wouldn’t hurt him if that’s your scope of anything. I mean what if he wants me to punch him? Try and make up a better question will ya…

3.How many times do you guys see each others?
- almost everyday at school.

4. Love and friendship, which one will you choose? why?
- Love and Friendship cannot be separated from one another. AS in should not since friendship is love and love is friendship. You cant compare nor separate one from the other.

5. Ever been used by your friends/use your friends?
- Who hasn’t.

1. How many family members do you have?
- 6.

2. Which one are you close with?
- Hannah, the youngest one and whose first word is Abang. Yay!

3. Do you tell EVERYTHING to your parents?
- Certainly Not...

4. sleep alone or with siblings?
- My skinny self sleeps alone on a queen sized bed behind a forest. (Exaggerating much)

5. What will you do if you're living alone?
- Everything. Duh~ I have to do everything when I’m alone!

FREEDOM
1. Are you allowed to have bf/gf?
- Am I allowed Mom? Dad? The rest of the family? I know you’re constantly monitoring this blog. (not to worry coz I have another secret locked one. Muahahaha)

2. How many times you went out a week?
- Im not really an outgoing person, that is until I get my drivers license April next year. Muahahaha

3. Do your parents look at your homeworks/schoolworks?
- Secretly they do…my mom does…occasionally so I’ve come to know…creepy…I know…

4. Do your parents read your inbox all the time?
- No…that’s way beyond the limit.

5. Are you allow to oversleep at your friend's place?
- I hate sleeping at other peoples house. My house is my sanctuary… hotels on holidays don’t count.

RANDOM
1. What are you listening to right now?
- Berita Utama…what is it with teenagers and music these days…

2. Are you currently eating/drinking something?
- I do want to drink/eat but Im busy answering you you idiot whoever made these questions

3. How late did you stay up last night?
- 11+ Watched Transformers on HBO for the millionth time.

4. Will you do anything just to get things that you wanted?
- I will never give up on the things that I want/love the most if that’s what you’re saying

5. What will you do if the person you love doesnt love you anymore?
- I’d be lost
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. What’s the relationship of you and her/him?
- Someone? Something in the future perhaps… (since I am currently single, this is what I seek)

2. Your 5 impressions towards her/him?
1. Hot
2. Adorable/cute
3. Understanding
4. Loving
5. Caring (in no particular order)

3. The most memorable things she/he have said to you
- My name?

4. The most memorable things she/he had done for you
- maybe their first birthday greeting for me?

5. If she/he becomes your lover, you will:
- be that person’s lover…duhh….

6. If she/he becomes your enemy, you will:
- their enemy you idiot

7. If she/he becomes your love, she/he has to improve on
- To Love is to Accept… their strengths, their weaknesses, their flaws…

8. If she/he becomes your enemy, the reason is
- ya jahat laa.duhh…

9. The most desirable thing to do on him/her is?
- uhhh…. Uhmmm….uhh….

10. The overall impression of him/her is
- Its like being swept off my feet…apakan!

11. How do you think the people around you feel about you?
- Why don’t you ask the people around me and see how they feel about me…Grrr~

12. The characteristic that you think you have, is?
- I’m business-minded, hot headed, enthusiastic, adventurous, strong headed boy who never gives up in the thing he believes in and wants and loves.

13. On the contrary, the characteristic you hate of yourself is?
- I can be kinda (or maybe too) cruel intentionally or unintentionally…my former enemies would know... (might be useful in the business world). Im hot headed too…and can be insensitive.

14. The most ideal person that you want to be is?
- Hafizuddin Hassan the first Bruneian Civilian Billionaire

15. For the people who care about you and like you, say something about them
- thanks for your concern. You’re the best!

16. 10 people you tag:
- 1. Faruq (tarus tah update blog mu…haha)
2. Amal Nabilah (sja…mereply balik)
3. Syafiqah (sja…mereply balik)
4. Cuz Nora (jwp..jwp…jwp)
5. Cuz Husne( the hot kononnya..haha)
6. Cuz Ziqah (Hrmphh…)
7. Cuz Hanisah in Iran (Whaddup?...)
8. Hanafi (suggested by Faruq)
9. Dinie (just do it…)
10. Siapa sja di skulah yg ada blog…Muahahaha

17. Who is No. 2 having a relationship with?
- I’m her friend & enemy…that’s a relationship…haha…kan sushi girl? Where’s my sushi? Ambuk sushi’s waiting…

18. No. 3 a male or female?
- nda kan kamu nda tau kan…

19. If No. 7 and No. 10 were together, would it be a good thing?
- I think so…they’re practically cousins

20. How about No.5 and No. 8?
- They don’t know each other although they share the same first alphabet in their names

21. What is No. 1 studying about?
- The Human Brain

22. Is No. 4 single?
- Ask her when she makes her tag….

23. Say something about No. 6?
- Hrmphh…



No comments: