About the Romeo

My photo
This boy in this picture to the left~ Has just gone through O Level's thinking that whatever the outcome will be... will still be on track to achieving his dream...of becoming a Billionaire. If he falls short, he'd still be a Millionaire. Once he's achieved that, he'd buy some of the beautiful cars shown in this blog, he'd build a garage as big...if not bigger than his house...and maybe even build his own car brand(s). I already have two in my mind. Until then...Stop looking at me that way coz you're looking at a Future Billionaire!

About this Blog

Fizu Romeo aims to bring to you interesting stuff about everything which can bring you from point A to Point B and back either on land, sea or air...and maybe Teleportation, if there is such a thing. Mostly though it will be about cars without all the technical stuff thrown in your face! Apart from that, the local Bruneian Agenda in Transportation will also be a focal point. And everything will be laid out in my signature sarcastic point of view~ Enjoy...

Thursday 25 September 2008

Virtual Drivers (Games): Ferrari Project, The Game



This game looks really interesting... I'm not sure for which console it's for whether its for the PS3, PSP, Xbox 360 0r PC but I'm sure it isn't for Nintendo's Wii... Just look at the graphics! Its as close as us underage boys could ever get to driving the real thing...since it is I'm sure an official Ferrari merchandise.





Unfortunately... I don't have a PS3 yet, not that I'm sure that I want one because my PS2 is an active dust accumulator and God knows where I've misplaced my PSP. I wouldn't even know if it was stolen by anyone who could've gotten close to it at home or in school... and besides, I think I should spend my money on something which could bring me closer to my real Ferrari... instead of a virtual one. Not that I'm saying I wouldn't play it if someone else has it...ehem..ehem... Keep in touch!

No comments: