About the Romeo

My photo
This boy in this picture to the left~ Has just gone through O Level's thinking that whatever the outcome will be... will still be on track to achieving his dream...of becoming a Billionaire. If he falls short, he'd still be a Millionaire. Once he's achieved that, he'd buy some of the beautiful cars shown in this blog, he'd build a garage as big...if not bigger than his house...and maybe even build his own car brand(s). I already have two in my mind. Until then...Stop looking at me that way coz you're looking at a Future Billionaire!

About this Blog

Fizu Romeo aims to bring to you interesting stuff about everything which can bring you from point A to Point B and back either on land, sea or air...and maybe Teleportation, if there is such a thing. Mostly though it will be about cars without all the technical stuff thrown in your face! Apart from that, the local Bruneian Agenda in Transportation will also be a focal point. And everything will be laid out in my signature sarcastic point of view~ Enjoy...

Sunday 28 September 2008

F1 Fever: Speechless...

I'm left speechless that none of the two Ferrari's ended up having points and in fact Kimi crashed himself into the barriers in the closing stages of the race. I'm really sorry for Massa who went from first to dead last...all because Ferrari alone decided to use an automatic lollipop system...which MALFUNCTIONED!!! Now, Hamilton's finished third and increasing his gap in the Driver's championship and we have THREE races left... I'm speechless... I really am... and I couldn't care less that Alonso won the race (He used to be my least favourite driver). How on earth did this happen guys? To all you guys out there who watched...please send in your comments...

No comments: