About the Romeo

My photo
This boy in this picture to the left~ Has just gone through O Level's thinking that whatever the outcome will be... will still be on track to achieving his dream...of becoming a Billionaire. If he falls short, he'd still be a Millionaire. Once he's achieved that, he'd buy some of the beautiful cars shown in this blog, he'd build a garage as big...if not bigger than his house...and maybe even build his own car brand(s). I already have two in my mind. Until then...Stop looking at me that way coz you're looking at a Future Billionaire!

About this Blog

Fizu Romeo aims to bring to you interesting stuff about everything which can bring you from point A to Point B and back either on land, sea or air...and maybe Teleportation, if there is such a thing. Mostly though it will be about cars without all the technical stuff thrown in your face! Apart from that, the local Bruneian Agenda in Transportation will also be a focal point. And everything will be laid out in my signature sarcastic point of view~ Enjoy...

Thursday 25 September 2008

Exotics: Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione

I've realized so far that my blog has more Ferrari's than any other car... So now I'm going to talk about this one right here...

This Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione is probably the most beautifully crafted piece of engineering ITALY has ever produced so far... and I have to say it beats most of my beloved Ferrari's as well. Just look at it and savour its beauty... The contour lines, the sharp aerodynamic front end and the huge booty... The beautiful RED paint job...( Oh btw, RED is my favourite colour as you all would've guessed by now). Doesn't it make you feel special in any way... No?

It's Ass (rear) is equally as magnificent dont you think... and there are four exhaust pipes too which will make you go Vroom! past all the other lame cars here in Brunei. I'm talking about all those shitty RX-8's, Nissan 350Z's and those alike running around in convoys... and even if they are alone...they're just plain common and plain BORING!!! There is no Competizione...



Why? It's a V8 which has 400 brake horsepower (bhp) and has a top speed of 300Km/h(186 miles/h) and goes from 0-60 mph in 4.4 seconds...beats your Mazda any day...



In my next post I'd show you how it's done ARAB style!!! Yea Baby!!! They really know how to make a statement... See ya...

No comments: