About the Romeo

My photo
This boy in this picture to the left~ Has just gone through O Level's thinking that whatever the outcome will be... will still be on track to achieving his dream...of becoming a Billionaire. If he falls short, he'd still be a Millionaire. Once he's achieved that, he'd buy some of the beautiful cars shown in this blog, he'd build a garage as big...if not bigger than his house...and maybe even build his own car brand(s). I already have two in my mind. Until then...Stop looking at me that way coz you're looking at a Future Billionaire!

About this Blog

Fizu Romeo aims to bring to you interesting stuff about everything which can bring you from point A to Point B and back either on land, sea or air...and maybe Teleportation, if there is such a thing. Mostly though it will be about cars without all the technical stuff thrown in your face! Apart from that, the local Bruneian Agenda in Transportation will also be a focal point. And everything will be laid out in my signature sarcastic point of view~ Enjoy...

Sunday 5 October 2008

Parking Full

I had my Hari Raya Open House yesterday and I had the most tiring and energy draining day I could remember. I woke up at 7am and work non-stop until 11am when the guests started pouring in... Anyway, this isnt a blog where I would rant about my miserable life...No~ It's about cars and this was what I wanted you all to see...


and this wasn't peak hour yet... Oh no...

There wasnt any picture at peak hour because I was too busy breaking my own legs... but I gotta tell you, the picture tells only half (or less) of the story... You could see people parking at the main gate itself and the house in the background whose parking space is fully occupied isnt even mine. Even the other neighbour/cousin (whose house cant be seen here) has it's parking space full and all the way down the hill and down the road for the matter.


But I gotta say... It's a good time for car spotting...


Then again, its also time for complete eyesores (protons n crap=they're both the same)
.

See Ya! To all Muslims throughout the world...Happy Hari Raya Aidilfitri!!!

No comments: