About the Romeo

My photo
This boy in this picture to the left~ Has just gone through O Level's thinking that whatever the outcome will be... will still be on track to achieving his dream...of becoming a Billionaire. If he falls short, he'd still be a Millionaire. Once he's achieved that, he'd buy some of the beautiful cars shown in this blog, he'd build a garage as big...if not bigger than his house...and maybe even build his own car brand(s). I already have two in my mind. Until then...Stop looking at me that way coz you're looking at a Future Billionaire!

About this Blog

Fizu Romeo aims to bring to you interesting stuff about everything which can bring you from point A to Point B and back either on land, sea or air...and maybe Teleportation, if there is such a thing. Mostly though it will be about cars without all the technical stuff thrown in your face! Apart from that, the local Bruneian Agenda in Transportation will also be a focal point. And everything will be laid out in my signature sarcastic point of view~ Enjoy...

Monday 27 October 2008

Outrageous: Wheels

But first up, I wonder if there is anyone during this exam period who still goes online to look at my blog. Hmm... because it would probably determine whether I would post or not as well as the frequency of my posts... so tag me people... if you're not busy studying...geeks! Anyway, here's two outrageous pictures made by two outrageous minds...

This one is done by a Japanese I think (not sure), and it works!!!

And this one by a stupid American (again I think), but I'm not sure if I want to go off-road with that no matter how much it works!!! LOL...

3 comments:

Dii said...

Ahahah......I should buy one of those bicycle and use it in Brunei, how many looks of shock do you think I will get?

Fizu said...

None, coz I already posted it here...Haha

Dii said...

don't be so egoistic, if this thing IS that popular, it'll be in the papers but its not so keep that dream to yourself ^_^;. Hmmm ~_~ Temburong district is the best place to use it i think.